Thursday, June 23, 2011

OPI's Fierce Fiona













Alright, so here's my first blog post!

Went out today to get a fresh set of mani/pedi. Can't say that
I am very satisfied with the paint job on my hands- in fact, I think it's the worst manicure I've ever had. So instead, I will just focus on my pedicure today.

In celebrating the dawn of summer solstice, I decided to go with the color yellow! For those that know me, I'm usually one who would choose more neutral colors over the bolder or exciting flavors. But since school's out, and I'm completely enjoying the Malibu sun, I've decided to leave my
comfort zone : )



The name of the polish I picked was OPI's Fierce Fiona. This is actually part of OPI's SHREK COLLECTION. I must say that I really like how the color turned out. At first, I was concerned that the yellow would blend into the color of my skin tone. However, I realized that this yellow created a subtle yet sharp look. Plus, isn't electric yellow the "in" color right now?

That's all I've got for now! Hope you enjoyed this little blurb of nothingness

Oreo


No comments:

Post a Comment